Ram Cummins 6.7 Full Delete Bundle | 2010-2012
$1,598 – $1,748
The Complete Removal Kit includes everything you need to remove your entire exhaust system. Your emission codes will be gone. Your truck will last longer and save better fuel. The kit includes a tuner with pre-loaded removal settings, a stainless steel rust-proof tube, and a complete EGR removal kit.
NO MORE EMISSION CODES
After the removal tuning is installed, your truck will no longer have any emission-related codes or warnings.
This includes all of the following
1) “Contact your dealer” codes
2) Engine check codes
3) “Exhaust System Maintenance Required” codes
4) Limp Mode codes
5) Other emission-related diagnostic codes.
2010, 2011, 2012 Ram Cummins 6.7L Diesel 2500, 3500
Kits fit all PICK-UP models, with all cab and body lengths.
This kit will NOT fit Cab & Chassis trucks. For all Cab & Chassis trucks, please contact our team at 888-830-2588.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The Full Delete kit(s) permanently rebuilds your truck to operate without the stifling factory exhaust system.
This means you can permanently remove ALL emission related parts and sensors, including:
– DPF (diesel particulate filter)
– DEF (diesel exhaust fluid) tank
– EGR (exhaust gas recirculation) system
– CAT (catalytic converters, including DOC and NOX, etc.).
This is made possible by our special deletion settings that erase the emission system from your truck’s computer.
All you have to do is:
Connect the tuner to your truck’s OBDII port (located under the steering wheel).
Follow the tuner installation instructions we sent you. (Technical support is also available).
Once the pesky emissions system is “removed” from your truck program, you can begin removing any parts that are preventing your diesel from running at its best.
Our kit includes a DPF/CAT removal tube that attaches in place of the original DPF and CAT in the exhaust system.
Finally, the EGR removal kit will allow you to completely remove the original EGR system, seal the holes, and redirect the exhaust into the pipe.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE KIT?
The Mini Maxx kit includes:
1) Mini Maxx V2 Delete Tuner and all necessary accessories
2) 4″ stainless steel tube for DPF and CAT removal
3) Complete kit for EGR removal
EFI Live kit includes:
1) EFI Live Delete tuner and all necessary accessories. Rotary switch to change the power level
2) 4″ stainless steel DPF and CAT removal tube
3) Complete kit for EGR removal
DIFFERENCES BETWEEN MINI MAXX AND EFI LIVE BUNDLE
1) EFI Live includes transmission tuning and Mini Maxx V2 does not.
2) The Mini Maxx V2 can be used as a monitor to track up to 20 different indicators. EFI Live does not have this feature, it is only for setting the settings in your truck.
Tip: You can use the Edge monitor to track metrics after installing EFI Live if you want.
3) The Mini Maxx V2 removal setup is already made and ready to ship. The EFI Live setup is custom removed for your vehicle and requires an additional 2-3 days to process.
You may be wondering: Which one is right for me?
Both are fantastic, so don’t overthink it. They both serve very similar purposes, and the differences are simply a matter of personal preference.
Mini Maxx V2.
Stock (0 hp), +60 hp, +100 hp, +175 hp.
Stock (0HP), +30HP, +60HP, +100HP, +130HP
By removing the factory exhaust system that was choking your diesel, you’ll immediately notice the difference day and night. It will run better in every conceivable way, including speed, fuel economy (by an average of 5 miles per hour) and fewer trips to the car service.
Over time, the kit will pay for itself in fuel savings alone. And that’s not even counting how many costly trips to the dealer you’ll save.
One last benefit is the peace of mind of knowing you no longer have a time bomb attached to your truck.
IMPORTANT INSTALLATION INFORMATION
Not tech-savvy? Worried about the software or the potential to fry your truck? No worries! We send you step-by-step instructions with every purchase. We also provide technical support if you have any questions.
The good news is that our tuners also come pre-installed with a remote tuner, just plug it into your truck’s OBDII port and follow our instructions to install your tuner.
And yes, if you run into any technical problems, we’ve got your back. You can contact us at any time and we will solve any problems you may encounter.
To install the DPF removal pipe, you will need basic tools that you probably already have (wrenches, ratchets, etc.). No welding is required; the pipe is installed with bolts and clamps (which we provide).
All parts of the EGR removal kit are also bolted on; no welding is required. We will send you a video on how to install these parts.
If you are quite like a fish in water when it comes to working on your truck, we highly recommend hiring a shop to do the installation.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE EFI LIVE SYSTEM
The tune we create for EFI Live is a custom removal tune. After purchasing the EFI Live package, you will receive an email form with your vehicle information. You will need to provide the following information:
3) Transmission type
4) Type of transfer case
5) Tire size
6) Any vehicle modifications
After we receive this information, it will take us 2 to 3 days to process your custom setup.
We will send you the unit with the customization already loaded in it. Simply plug the unit into the vehicle to download the setup.
Sometimes the EFI Live unit may show an error code. Don’t panic, it’s easy to fix.
Every car is unique. If you get an error code, don’t worry. These problems are very easy to fix.
All you have to do is take a picture of the error message and email it to us.
Our setup specialists will review the setup (within 1 business day). We will email you an updated version with step-by-step instructions on how to download it to your EFI Live device.
If you know how to use the microwave, you will be able to do this.
Transmission tuning is included in the EFI Live package.
SHIPPING AND RETURNS
EFI Live shipping terms
With standard shipping, you will receive your kit within 6-10 days of placing your order.
With express shipping, you will receive the kit within 4-6 days of placing your order. Express shipping costs an additional $199.
Mini Maxx shipping times.
With standard shipping, you will receive your kit within 4-8 days of placing your order.
With express shipping, you will receive your kit within 2-3 days of placing your order. Express shipping costs an additional $199 for this kit.
We have different return policies for each item in the kits, please read carefully:
1) EFI Live is a made-to-order product and is not returnable or cancellable. We guarantee that the tuner will work. If you received a faulty or damaged tuner, we will replace it. Please refer to the EFI LIVE IMPORTANT INFORMATION tab for more information about the EFI Live tuner.
2) The Mini Maxx V2 is returnable only if unused, within 30 days of purchase. We guarantee that the tuner will work. If you receive a faulty or damaged tuner, we will replace it. You are responsible for return shipping.
3) The DPF Delete Pipe is returnable only if it has not been used (i.e. has never been installed on your truck) within 30 days of purchase. You are responsible for the cost of return shipping. There is also a $100 return fee.
4) The EGR Delete Kit is only returnable if it has not been used (i.e. never installed on your truck) within 30 days of purchase. You are responsible for the cost of return shipping. There is also a $30 return fee.
Our refund and returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 437 Seventh St, New Westminster, BC V3M 3L3, Canada.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and they will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 437 Seventh St, New Westminster, BC V3M 3L3, Canada.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are returning more expensive items, you may consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Contact us at email@example.com for questions related to refunds and returns.
There are no reviews yet.